Welcome to the Macc Monster!
We’ve taken the best elements from our events last year – spectacular route spread across Cheshire, Derbyshire and Staffordshire, full route signage, feedstation and support. It’s ‘only’ 100kms – All quality, with very little filler.
Making use of mainly backroads, with only very brief main road transitions, the Macc Monster promises to be a great end to the sportive season. Join us in raising funds for KidsCan.
Check out the video
A sneak peak of the Macc Monster 2011!
- Event start facilities including toilets, changing and free car parking
- Start pack including rider number, energy products and sponsor forms
- Full route signposting
- Sag wagon support
- Event photographer
- Well stocked main Feedstation
- Publication of rider times
- Finish facilities including toilets and changing
- Finish BBQ